DirectAdmin v1.642 has been released

bajizs

Files6 is not an official mirror

Run the commands that @Richard G described or change it to files1 first and then that command to get the latest servers.txt file
1. It's a very frustrating that third party mirrors URL is in some domain where is the official mirror. Who think it is normal situation
2. We have a lot of years (10+) directadmin installed and never changed this setting. If it is changed this wase done by custombuild

3. changing mirror not solves the problem. Now use files-de.directadmin.com

I have now checked the content of file /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/configure/php/configure.php80

#!/bin/sh
./configure --with-iconv=/usr/local --enable-embed \
--prefix=/usr/local/php80 \
--program-suffix=80 \
--enable-fpm \
--enable-litespeed \
--with-config-file-scan-dir=/usr/local/php80/lib/php.conf.d \
--with-curl \
--enable-gd \
--with-gettext \
--with-jpeg \
--with-freetype \
--with-kerberos \
--with-openssl \
--with-mhash \
--with-mysql-sock=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock \
--with-mysqli=mysqlnd \
--with-pdo-mysql=mysqlnd \
--with-pear \
--with-sodium=/usr/local \
--with-webp \
--with-xsl \
--with-zlib \
--with-zip \
--enable-bcmath \
--enable-calendar \
--enable-exif \
--enable-ftp \
--enable-sockets \
--enable-soap \
--enable-mbstring \
--enable-intl

Why not turnde on "--with-fpm-systemd" option?

Erulezz

Verified User
That is automatically added i believe. If you copy that to the custom folder and rebuild php it is automatically added.

I also used files6 for years before there were these official mirrors, now files-de

Last edited:

Jayjayuk

Verified User
Anyone else finding the DIrectAdmin randomly slowing down. The blue line moving so slowly across the top, happening on 2 different servers now and it was a fresh install ?

Richard G

Verified User
@fln I'm having an issue with DNS for a user. If a user has DNS management disabled in his package, I can now (only via Evo skin) use the DNS administration in my own reseller page. But now there is not a single way to do the MX management anymore. Not on reseller level and nog logged in as the user. While I thought the MX page would be set to always available for the user.

Is this a bug or is this continuous MX page not implemented yet?

fln

Administrator
Staff member
@Richard G, thanks for reporting the issue. It seems root cause for this is incomplete change of local_mailserver_without_dnscontrol parameter in the directadmin.conf to be set to 1 by default. We will release a fix for this, a temporary workaround is to manually set local_mailserver_without_dnscontrol=1 in the directadmin.conf.

fln

Administrator
Staff member
New build with id f42272a9ea817a0fc6f470e3d8746802cedcd36a have this issue with default config value fixed. With the latest build there is not need to manually set local_mailserver_without_dnscontrol=1 for MX control page to appear.