DirectAdmin v1.645 RC

@copernic clamav installation might fail if you have extra repositories enabled that provides conflicting packages. Please check if you have extra repositories enabled with command yum repolist. It should show only:
  • appstream
  • baseos
  • epel
  • epel-modular
  • extras
  • powertools
You can disable surplus repositories with command dnf config-manager --disable {reponame}. Please try running /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/build clamav again after surplus repos are disabled.

@ShinJii thanks for the logs. We found an issue with old ClamAV cleanup logic, libraries in /usr/local/lib64 were not removed. We released a hot-fix release (build ID 2b01ada9db2a9d137ee508d4553b39a84cd63322) with updated old ClamAV removal code. Please try updating DA and running clamav build or update again.

@copernic clamav installation might fail if you have extra repositories enabled that provides conflicting packages. Please check if you have extra repositories enabled with command yum repolist. It should show only:
  • appstream
  • baseos
  • epel
  • epel-modular
  • extras
  • powertools
You can disable surplus repositories with command dnf config-manager --disable {reponame}. Please try running /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/build clamav again after surplus repos are disabled.

@ShinJii thanks for the logs. We found an issue with old ClamAV cleanup logic, libraries in /usr/local/lib64 were not removed. We released a hot-fix release (build ID 2b01ada9db2a9d137ee508d4553b39a84cd63322) with updated old ClamAV removal code. Please try updating DA and running clamav build or update again.

@fln After update DA and build ClamAV again still error :(

Log from CB:
Removing clamav...
Removing file: /lib/systemd/system/clamav-clamonacc.service...
Removing file: /lib/systemd/system/clamav-freshclam.service...
Removing clamav/freshclam from services.status...
Removing ClamAV configuration file /etc/clamd.conf...
Removing Freshclam configuration file /etc/freshclam.conf...
Disabling ClamAV in exim.conf...
Removing ClamAV Database: /usr/local/share/clamav...
Removing ClamAV symlinks from /usr/bin...
Restarting exim...
ClamAV has been successfully removed.
Installing clamav...
grep: /etc/freshclam.conf: No such file or directory
Enabling clamd in systemd...
Failed to enable unit: Unit file clamav-freshclam.service does not exist.
Restarting freshclam.
Failed to restart clamav-freshclam.service: Unit clamav-freshclam.service not found.
Restarting clamd.
Restarting exim.
Done ClamAV.

service clamav-freshclam status

Nov 23 22:02:18 xxx systemd[1]: Started ClamAV virus database updater.
Nov 23 22:02:18 xxx freshclam[132591]: /usr/bin/freshclam: /usr/local/lib64/libclamav.so.9: no version information available (required by /usr/bin/freshclam)
Nov 23 22:02:18 xxx freshclam[132591]: /usr/bin/freshclam: /usr/local/lib64/libclamav.so.9: no version information available (required by /usr/bin/freshclam)
Nov 23 22:02:18 xxxx freshclam[132591]: /usr/bin/freshclam: /usr/local/lib64/libfreshclam.so.2: no version information available (required by /usr/bin/freshclam)
Nov 23 22:02:18 xxx freshclam[132591]: /usr/bin/freshclam: /usr/local/lib64/libfreshclam.so.2: no version information available (required by /usr/bin/freshclam)
Nov 23 22:02:18 xxx freshclam[132591]: /usr/bin/freshclam: symbol lookup error: /usr/bin/freshclam: undefined symbol: sendln, version FRESHCLAM_PRIVATE
Nov 23 22:02:18 xxx systemd[1]: clamav-freshclam.service: Main process exited, code=exited, status=127/n/a
Nov 23 22:02:18 xxx systemd[1]: clamav-freshclam.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.

Last edited:
same error (Almalinux 8.7)
Code:
grep: /etc/freshclam.conf: No such file or directory
Enabling clamd in systemd...
Created symlink /etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/[email protected] -> /usr/lib/systemd/system/[email protected].
Failed to enable unit: Unit file clamav-freshclam.service does not exist.
Restarting freshclam.
Failed to restart clamav-freshclam.service: Unit clamav-freshclam.service not found.
Restarting clamd.
Hi,
Today after upgrade to newest DA 1.645 where I have AlmaLinux 9.1 we upgraded ClamAV to "OS" version and now we have (only on Alma Linux 9.1, on CentOS 7.x and AlmaLinux 8.x it's fine)

Service clamav-freshclam status give that:
May you create a ticket or send a PM with access details? We were unable to reproduce these.

May you create a ticket or send a PM with access details? We were unable to reproduce these.
Not really, I have OVH license ;D
It may be because of some conflicts in system packages? Because I can't do "Dnf upgrade" since almalinux 9.1 ;D maybe freshclam is not installed because of that?

Error:
Problem: cannot install both iptables-libs-1.8.8-4.el9.x86_64 and iptables-libs-1.8.7-28.el9.x86_64
- package iptables-legacy-1.8.7-28.el9.1.x86_64 requires iptables-libs(x86-64) = 1.8.7-28.el9, but none of the providers can be installed
- cannot install the best update candidate for package iptables-libs-1.8.7-28.el9.x86_64
- cannot install the best update candidate for package iptables-legacy-1.8.7-28.el9.1.x86_64
(try to add '--allowerasing' to command line to replace conflicting packages or '--skip-broken' to skip uninstallable packages or '--nobest' to use not only best candidate packages)

Not really, I have OVH license ;D
It may be because of some conflicts in system packages? Because I can't do "Dnf upgrade" since almalinux 9.1 ;D maybe freshclam is not installed because of that?
Yes, this must be the case. I'd suggest getting it fixed :) We can fix it free of charge as a gift for being active reporter on the forums, just PM me access details or create a support ticket and mention that I've promised a support exception.

Yes, this must be the case. I'd suggest getting it fixed :) We can fix it free of charge as a gift for being active reporter on the forums, just PM me access details or create a support ticket and mention that I've promised a support exception.
I sent PM :)

hello after updating direct admin I can't update packages why?

/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/build: line 1209: curl: command not found
Download of https://files.directadmin.com/servi...3/exim.conf-SpamBlockerTechnology-v4.5.43.txt failed, re-downloading the file...
Download of https://files.directadmin.com/servi...3/exim.conf-SpamBlockerTechnology-v4.5.43.txt failed, re-downloading the file...
Download of https://files.directadmin.com/servi...3/exim.conf-SpamBlockerTechnology-v4.5.43.txt failed 4 times, exiting...

Back