DirectSkin Icons! TOTAL USER SET PREVIEW

Excellent job with those icons :) Now you've got me wondering how much longer I have to wait for this new skin!

Here is the deal with the skin

I can't work on the skin at the moment, as my own computer crapped itself and now im left on a computer which photoshop and illustrator refuse to run on.

SO, no more icons for the time beign, i had 90% of the reseller icons done with just one left to do. but they were all lost :eek:

Until i can afford to buy the parts for my computer (HDD {i have the money for this}, CPU, RAM, motherboard) i cant work on the skin at all... ProWebUK was going to be doing the html for the user area, but i think he got side tracked on his own website :p

if you want to donate money so i can buy some new parts, they would be most welcome :D

Re: Here is the deal with the skin

SpinnaHost-Mark said:
Until i can afford to buy the parts for my computer (HDD {i have the money for this}, CPU, RAM, motherboard)
Mark, I didn't notice your post until today :( but I have extra hard drives we keep when we do size upgrades. So I've got a few extra drives, and perhaps some RAM as well.

Are you still in need?

Anything else you need help with?

Jeff

I have a old dell p3 which all it needs is ram and hd if you can use that let me know

sorry, i havent been checking these forums.

i got my computer fixed, and bought a new gfx card yesterday :D

i registered the skin (right then) as a sourceforge project, so i will be releasing all the sources and the skin as sections are finished.

---

What am i using to make this?
these icons are made in illustrator 10, then copied into photoshop for cleanup and export to gif's. I made all but the mysql icon (i even had to make the apache one because it didnt resize well ;) ). I use dreamweaver MX (from studio MX) to code it up.

---

Thanks for all the offers of hardware, but i live in australia. Postage would cost more than the hardware itself... a joystick (Saitek X45) cost me $40USD to get sent here via UPS, it weighed in about about 1.5pounds i think :eek:

Re: Here is the deal with the skin

SpinnaHost-Mark said:
ProWebUK was going to be doing the html for the user area, but i think he got side tracked on his own website :p

Yep at the moment im flooded with work, im trying to get everything sorted including some order systems members sections and everything else. I' still doing them just not going as quickly as i expected, will get them across soon Mark :)

Who donated a few hundred $ to Mark then, own up
:D :p

Chris

Back