Disable creator duplicate email

overflower83

Verified User
Hi Guys,

We are using a reseller for creating new accounts.
However we would really like to disable the creator duplicate emails.
I cannot seem to find a way. Does anyone know if this is possible?

If you add a new user account the system sends a copy of the welcome email to the resellers email adres.
That's the email I'm referring to. It starts with "Creator Duplicate" in the subject

If you add a new user account the system sends a copy of the welcome email to the resellers email adres.
That's the email I'm referring to. It starts with "Creator Duplicate" in the subject
ok I check my box, It's not resend to dup to relller account.

you should check on your box where execute command about send mail that come from.

first simple check your custom script

I have been using directadmin for 2 years. Only admin account is notify when create any account.

I have been using directadmin for 2 years. Only admin account is notify when create any account.
That is inicorrect, DA sends that by default. I'm using Directadmin 12 years and always have had those "creator duplicate" mails, even as reseller.
If you're not getting it, you might have something not checked or something else is wrong.

It might have to do with the checkbox in the message system: Email a copy of all messages to [email protected]
But if you uncheck that, you also won't get any other system messages anymore which might be important.

That is inicorrect, DA sends that by default. I'm using Directadmin 12 years and always have had those "creator duplicate" mails, even as reseller.
If you're not getting it, you might have something not checked or something else is wrong.

It might have to do with the checkbox in the message system: Email a copy of all messages to [email protected]
But if you uncheck that, you also won't get any other system messages anymore which might be important.

ok im wrong, I just checking log on exim/mainlog it sending. to wrong email like [email protected]

it long ago that I create reseller for my main hosting that I don't want to have gabage email.

Is it related to this
How to send mail to all email accounts on the system
The DirectAdmin panel provides an interface to message all email accounts (for all domains). These must be a 'local' accounts, meaning it will only deliver to local domains listed in /etc/virtual/domains.

Relating to the "Create Message" tool, e.g.,
1. Admin/Reseller Level -> Manage Tickets -> Send Message
2. Admin Level -> Show All Users -> (select user checkboxes) -> Send a Message
3. Reseller Level -> List Users -> (select user checkboxes) -> Send a Message

If the 'All E-Mail Accounts' option is checked, the message is :

• Delivered to all User/Reseller accounts that were selected just as before
  • Plus all E-Mail accounts that exist under domains for those selected User accounts
For Admins, the only way to truly message all email accounts on the system, is to use:
Admin Level -> Show All Users -> Advanced Search -> Items per Page = "All" -> Search
Then top right, click "Select", scroll down, and click "Send a Message". Ensure both "E-Mail Only" and "All E-Mail Accounts" are both selected when sending the message.

Since the list of email accounts is assembled before delivery, this list can get to be rather large. As a result, like the user=multiple, user=all, user=all_resellers options, the all_email_accounts=yes option will also push delivery to the background with the dataskq, and the sender will get a Message System notice after it's sent.

The "All E-Mail Accounts" will send those virtual E-Mails as the Admin/Reseller, rather than "diradmin" which is used for the system account "E-Mail Only" part.

This means that if there are any blocks by Exim for this account to send emails, they will be handled accordingly.

Note: the SpamBlocker outbound limits do not apply to local email delivery, so that's not really an issue. These limits probably would just apply mainly to full system account email delivery blocking, like:

/etc/virtual/blacklist_usernames
/etc/virtual/blacklist_script_usernames

Back