Domain pointing

belservice

Verified User
Pls can somedody help me out with this. I have an website www.website.com wich uses direct admin. I also have the same domain name but another extension www.website.nl The .nl website is registred at an other company then the one i hosted my website with the .com domain. I have made changes in the dns to point the .nl website to the .com website. What i did is to go to the cpanel and add an new domain. When i want to point this domain to the .com domain it is'nt possible.

I want the .nl website to open without the adres changes. Can somebody pls explain why this is'nt working? what are the settings to make the .nl domain to open the .com domain withouth the adres .nl change from the users brouwser.

Thank you for helping me out.

If your talking about stealth forwarding it isn't possible at this time with Directadmin. You can make the .nl domain forward to the .com domain but it will change the domain displayed.

I thought the Domain Pointer feature in the User Panel took care of this...?

All the domain pointer does is forward a domain to another domain completely, changing the domain in the address bar. It doe not do it with stealth, yet.... hopefully

Back