Drag and Drop website builder- Microweber integration for Direct Admin

Nexxterra.com

Verified User
I have watched the Microweber project develop for years and I am currently working with them to install on my server. They have developed for cpanel, but I believe just today was one of the first times the developers were on a DA server.
I believe they seem to like it.
The sitebuilder is everything we have been looking for and although it is not exclusive to the DA community, I would like anyone that is interested in helping with a plugin or any other integration that may be desired or specific to the Direct Admin control panel to reach out to either Peter or Boris at microweber.com
I am posting this as I am a hardcore hardware guy and suck at linux, so I am basically useless!
Try out the demo too.
I AM NOT IN ANY WAY involved in this project, just believe it will finally give us something to compete with wix, weebly and others!

UPDATE!
After working with them for some time, these guys seem like great guys, but their support is almost non existent and therefore if you need a product that you can stand behind when your customers come to you with questions, you may want to wait and see with this one.
I have had a number of promises from them that never materialized, this even includes them setting up an optional PRO license for me which would cost $20 a month, and that is not even getting done.
The product itself is good, I have spent hours learning the structure and code, because that is where I will find most of my support answers.
The main thing here is the product being so new, when you have an issue, you may very well be the first and only person with that issue, gaining support from a tiny community is then useless.
Peter step up your game and I will come back here with another update!

Back