Easy Spam Fighter 1.11

There are still several zipfiles spread with legal .msi files inside or .exe files (executables or self extracting .exe files).

Not sure if that may help, but you may want to whitelist the IP's of the external mail filters in /etc/virtual/whitelist_hosts_ip

Best regards
Hi dear @SeLLeRoNe,

Can you please tell me this, i am using mailchannels inbound filtering and on my server i have a problem with receiving emails that were filtered through mailchannels inbound to my server, i tried adding them through CSF to allowed whitelisted IPs but nothing they were again blocked with SPF 550 rejected...

But after i added to etc/virtual/whitelist_hosts_ip file there mailchannels ips than it works see log below, can you please tell me why it wasnt worked when i added normally through CSF ip whitelist, and now it works when i added thrgouh this etc/virtual/whitelist_hosts_ip on my server ?! what is the difference why it works here now and dont work when i just whiltiested them in csf...?!.. please can you explain me exactly why it works only when added in this file....for this filtering via maiclahnensl that sends me ..filtered emails..

I dont understand why the mailchannels ips wasnt whilitested when i added them normally to CSF allow ips, but when i added them to this file mentioned above everything works normally i started receviing filtered emails...

Thanks a lot in advance!

@tarik Please don't crosspost on the forum with your questions, again a 6 year old post upped. Please do not do that. Create a new thread and refer to an old thread is a better way.
1 post is enough. I answered your question in the other old one.

@tarik Please don't crosspost on the forum with your questions, again a 6 year old post upped. Please do not do that. Create a new thread and refer to an old thread is a better way.
1 post is enough. I answered your question in the other old one.
Thanks dear Richard, yes you are right, sorry, sometimes i find something interested from past :) pls do not blame me :

sometimes i find something interested from past :) pls do not blame me :
Yes but it gets annoying for those helping. Then start a new post and place a linke or reference to the old post. At this moment post from you are going all over the forum into older posts. I've just seen another new one. Please stop that, especially if you want to be helped.

Back