Emails received goes to trash

Phoenix Business

Good afternoon.

I am a reseller and have a problem with one of my clients' emails. Every email he receives goes to trash directly. Not to spam or inbox but trash. How can I solve this issue. The spam filter is at its lowest so its not a spam issue.

Thanks in advanced.

It that is only happening to 1 of your clients, it seems it must be some specific configuration at that clients configuration.

It might nog be a spam issue, but just to be sure, in the spamfilters setup of the clients account, the "send to spambox" is selected, not the "drop email" correct?
Same for the "Send the spam to the email account's spam folder" in the Spamassassin setup of clients account, correct?

Is this happening when the customer is using a certain email client? If yes, which one does he use?
In that case....What does happen when he closes his email client and you send him a test email and he looks via Roundcube? Also to trash?

I hope the logs will show something more.

Thanks all. The issue is sorted. I deleted the email account and created a new one and that seems to have solved the issue. The domain was hacked last week and after our recovery of it it seems the emails didn't respond well but seems to be fine now. Thanks for all the advice.

Back