Enable escapeshellarg

xerox

Verified User
Hello,

I cannot figure it out how to open proc_close, escapeshellarg for one user only.

The proc_close will work only if i change the main php file but escapeshellarg wont work at all.

Already, i followed multiple threads but still nothing helped me.

Main PHP configuration (/usr/local/lib/php.ini):
Code:
disable_functions = exec,system,passthru,shell_exec,dl,popen,show_source,posix_kill,posix_mkfifo,posix_getpwuid,posix_setpgid,posix_setsid,posix_setuid,posix_setgid,posix_seteuid,posix_setegid,posix_uname

PHP 7.4 configuration (/usr/local/php74/lib/php.ini):
Code:
disable_functions = exec,system,passthru,shell_exec,dl,popen,show_source,posix_kill,posix_mkfifo,posix_getpwuid,posix_setpgid,posix_setsid,posix_setuid,posix_setgid,posix_seteuid,posix_setegid,posix_uname

I am using PHP-FPM

Already tried:
./build set secure_php yes
./build secure_php

Thanks.

BTW, i already tried to change per user value in every TAB in : Dashboard / Custom HTTPD Configurations / PHP-FPM Configuration

Hmm, it seems actually this does work from the custom httpd configurations, the application which needed this was buggy.

To note, if you are using PHP-FPM: The PHP-FPM configuration files count as a system level configuration, so customizations to the php-fpm configuration via the Customize HTTPd Configurations interface would likely be read.

I see you've updated the forum with this information as well. Thanks for sharing your resolution!

Back