Enable SMTP Authentication

I don't want bother your anymore. But please advise me for this. emails still going to the spam box. I notice this one

xxxx.com did not encrypt this message

emails still going to the spam box
If it Gmail. It is just advising you because its never seen your emails before. If they are yours eg one of your emails just hit the not spam button in Gmail.
is this a different domain on the same server? or is this still the ds.xxxxx.com still.

if you send a new email does it show the Lock?

If it Gmail. It is just advising you because its never seen your emails before. If they are yours eg one of your emails just hit the not spam button in Gmail.

is this a different domain on the same server? or is this still the ds.xxxxx.com still.

if you send a new email does it show the Lock?

Yes I can click as not spam. But my clients complain me them emails also going to the spam box. All domains are running under one hostname and one server. ds.xxxx.com

Yes the same domain name

[email protected] to gmail

xxxx.com did not encrypt this message
I've just read something about somebody having the same issue in 2018 sending mail from his account to gmail.
Another person replied with this:
I've seen this issue arise in the past when a hosting provider/data center utilized Cisco hardware with SMTP/packet inspection enabled.
So you might want to ask your host/datacenter if he's using this.

I presume you're using Spamblocker exim.conf 4.5.x?

If you put your domain in here
does it come back with errors or red?

they said they can't send inbox from there accounts. I think this issue is with the ssl certificate. how to setup that for the mail server

tt.png

Also look in the directadmin.conf
Code:
cat /usr/local/directadmin/conf/directadmin.conf

what do you see for these entries:
ssl=
mail_sni=
letsencrypt=

All problems has been fixed/ Thanks bdacus01 and others.

Back