Error:14090086

aslans

Verified User
Hello,

There is a problem when I want to send or receive mail. how can i solve it.

Warning: stream_socket_enable_crypto(): SSL operation failed with code 1. OpenSSL Error messages:
error:14090086:SSL routines:ssl3_get_server_certificate:certificate verify failed

Best Regards

Virtualization: vmware
Operating System: CentOS Linux 7 (Core)
CPE OS Name: cpe:/o:centos:centos:7
Kernel: Linux 3.10.0-1160.76.1.el7.x86_64
Architecture: x86-64

>Expected response code 250 but got code "554", with message "554 5.5.4 You cannot send mail out /
" [code: 554] [file: /home/admin/domains/example.com/public_html/lib/swift/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/AbstractSmtpTransport.php] [line: 419

I don't know and I guess it will you might have to ask at general linux forums like stackoverflow. Because Swiftmailer is not supported anymore since last year november.
Seems they went over to Symfonie mailer, maybe it's best to install that one.

Out of curiosity, do you even use Directadmin? If not, you're on the wrong forums to ask anyway.

As admin I presume. Still I wonder why you don't use the provided webmail with DA. However it's your choice.
This might have to do with SSL certificate, but I don't know.

I presume you have setup SSL certificates for your domain, are they all working fine?

As admin I presume. Still I wonder why you don't use the provided webmail with DA. However it's your choice.
This might have to do with SSL certificate, but I don't know.

I presume you have setup SSL certificates for your domain, are they all working fine?
Yes, I've never had a problem.

Back