Error 520: Web Server Is Returning an Unknown Error - Cloudflare

I'm wondering why you call this a fix, you are disabling Cloudflare. That is not the fix I am waiting for. I know the problem is somewhere between those two...
Because Cloudflare dns is root of the problem, if don't disable cloudflare dns then even you use Letsencrypt ssl then it is still error.

Heard from one of my resellers and they found a solution. Says it was caused by the "Always online" function, updated it to the new internet archive version and the problems went away. I'm still testing this on a few websites to confirm, but I haven't seen it happen yet, or any complaints from customers that I have made the change.
Tried disable features in cloudflare including this feature "Always online" it did not solve the problem.

You use the free version ?

YUP ofcourse slow, paid i don't know

But DA part is no fix for sometimes such ...
Sure it only happened on free versions, didn't happen with paid versions.

Maybe they want to people using free versions need to upgrade to paid versions for revenue purpose :D

My friend use a free cloudflare account with near 100 websites there but there is no one used paid versions, so I think this will make more and more users upgrade to paid version :D ( maybe this thought is just for fun)

I see that Cloudflare could solve this error, I rolled back the previous setting (with cloudflare dns and selfsign ssl) and still not see this issue again. :)

I am also facing the same issue on DA with Cloudflare.
All CF IP's are whitelisted. Tried disabling CSF also but still been the same issue for more than 4 months.
The server is healthy having enough resources and vaules so and also websites working fine without Cloudflare.

I am also facing the same issue on DA with Cloudflare.
All CF IP's are whitelisted. Tried disabling CSF also but still been the same issue for more than 4 months.
The server is healthy having enough resources and vaules so and also websites working fine without Cloudflare.
Sure if its still error when you used cloudflare dns, even you use lets encrypt instead for self sign ssl.

Now this forum get this extra error

daerro.jpg

Yeah I already reported that too in a thread, all related. After a refresh of the page it normally works again.
Seems this morning (CET time) the DA forum was down some time due to a cloudflare error.

Yeah I already reported that too in a thread, all related. After a refresh of the page it normally works again.
Seems this morning (CET time) the DA forum was down some time due to a cloudflare error.
Did not have an official solution from Directadmin support team for this error and 520 error?

Back