Error after admin login

DanielP

Verified User
l is null on Firefox

Cannot read property 'constructor' of null - Chromium

Screenshot from 2020-02-28 21-07-17.png

Screenshot from 2020-02-28 21-09-23.png

Looks like a corrupt user.conf file or something like this. Debug mode would help to see what's wrong, or just create a support ticket.

Issue is for the admin user only... debug 2000 is inconclusive

I manage to trick it to login :)

I use reseller user to command users so I login as one of resellers from whmcs - that opens ok , then I login as admin from whmcs admin login ... that got the error but first window change user to admin and I can switch from reseller user level to admin user level in that window and see the panel\

theme change do not affect issue

It is getting late in my current location I'll look at it for some time and if not fix it will try tomorrow to open a ticket

Issue is for the admin user only... debug 2000 is inconclusive

I manage to trick it to login :)

I use reseller user to command users so I login as one of resellers from whmcs - that opens ok , then I login as admin from whmcs admin login ... that got the error but first window change user to admin and I can switch from reseller user level to admin user level in that window and see the panel\

theme change do not affect issue

It is getting late in my current location I'll look at it for some time and if not fix it will try tomorrow to open a ticket
Please don’t hesitate to open a ticket or PM me for this :)

we got same isue, how to resolve this. only one hosting account get this error. we need your help @smtalk :)

Last edited:
FYI my problem solved, remove user data skin_customizations (/usr/local/directadmin/data/users/USERNAME/skin_customizations)

Back