exif and imagick installation

Richard G

Verified User
It's a good find, and ofcourse a good recommendation to others.

Maybe it's also possible that DA can fix this in custombuild for systems with multiple php versions.

ditto

Verified User
Directadmin only uses /usr/local/lib/php.ini on Centos servers, however on our newly installed Centos 7 server that is also the only one present from DA,[cut]
Don't you have /usr/local/php72/lib/php.conf.d/10-directadmin.ini? (replace php72 with your php version) Check if imagick.so is added there.

Richard G

Verified User
Don't you have /usr/local/php72/lib/php.conf.d/10-directadmin.ini?
No in my case it's in /usr/local/lib/php.conf.d/10-directadmin.ini directory. And it's stated in there indeed. So you're correct.

ditto

Verified User
You should also have /usr/local/php72/lib/php.conf.d/10-directadmin.ini (replace php72 with your php version).

In my case I have both /usr/local/php72/lib/php.conf.d/10-directadmin.ini and /usr/local/lib/php.conf.d/10-directadmin.ini, however it is /usr/local/php72/lib/php.conf.d/10-directadmin.ini that is used for PHP 7.2.x on my servers, and not /usr/local/lib/php.conf.d/10-directadmin.ini

Richard G

Verified User
You should also have /usr/local/php72/lib/php.conf.d/10-directadmin.ini (replace php72 with your php version).
No I don't on both newly installed servers and neither on both VPS systems. Maybe because we only use 1 php version.

ditto

Verified User
Strange. I am also only using one PHP version (php-fpm). Maybe DirectAdmin has made som changes that only affect new installs.

Arieh

Verified User
Little update, I now also see it loaded in /usr/local/lib/php.conf.d/10-directadmin.ini and /usr/local/php73/lib/php.conf.d/10-directadmin.ini (for mod_ruid and my php-fpm 7.3).

And it complained it was now being loaded twice, so I removed my instances in the php.ini's. I guess CB had put it there after some update/rewrite.