Experience

NaSRi

Verified User
Hi guys.

May I know How you usually gain more experience ? I'm thinking about a company either big or small to work with and participate in further projects for free.

I have 3 years of experience and going to get a Linux certificate (LPIC) but I have no idea where I can find and work with new technologies such as load balancing and cloud systems and so on. Is there any organization or company which needs trainee ?

zEitEr

Super Moderator
Hello,

You might consider using a home PC or renting a server from a company with Linux for building virtual servers for these or those tasks, try and set up different configurations which you find difficult or/and interesting on these forums as well as other more general forums and bords. This is one of the possibilities to gain new experience.

NaSRi

Verified User
Actually I have server ( a VPS) , you know the problem is how to start for instance here I work in hosting company which they are using traditional facilities such as simple hosting without cloud systems or even cloud Linux , I need something more, here we have some websites which need to use cluster but the company doesn't go through these systems however I told them you can use cloud Linux to reduce customer's problem but it takes to long they understand this solution.

On the other hand LPIC 2 needs professional work experience!