File Manager Empty

sakibjames

I was used WordPress website. Today i open Direct Admin panel for manually upload some file. But unfortunately my younger brother delete file manager all folders. i haven't any backup. so i lost my site. it is not matter. The matter is public_html folder is deleted. Now i cannot make public_html folder and cant setup domain. if i set domain have two option, then show this message
1. A directory component in /home/ecglobalconnect/domains/ecglobalconnect.com/private_html does not exist or is a dangling symbolic link.
2. Error creating symlink

No such file or directory
Now help me that how to make directory folder. that i can use/install any software and plugin for website make.

If you have no backup. Then there is no way to restore the site or the user account.
Just delete the User account (ecglobalconnect) entirely.
Remember to go into dns as well and delete the zone.
Then recreate the account ecglobalconnect.
Then start over
and remember to change your passwords and dont give them to your little brother:)

Then set up backup to run on Cron.

Oh and welcome to the forum.

Ok now go and create a backup to run on schedule.

You might want to open a seperate thread.

In general
What is OS on server? version?
is this new install?

Sir do you open this link - https://ecglobalconnect.com/
I install wordpress but when i open show this message. Your PHP installation appears to be missing the MySQL extension which is required by WordPress.

My guess is that you are running a to old WordPress version. Solution is to upgrade WordPress, plugins and themes to the newest version.

Edit: Nevermind, I see you got it working now.

Back