Solved Folder "Spam" is this message in the header.

MisterM

Verified User
Hello

When I connect to the webmail, there is spam in the spam folder that I don't see in my outlook.

When I look in the source of the message, this is interesting:

X-Antivirus-Scanner: Clean mail though you should still use an Antivirus
How to check the attachments to see the phishing if there is no antivirus?

Mz

Outlook may not map their spam folder to the same folder that the mail server is directing email to when it matches your configured spam score. You can subscribe to IMAP folders in Outlook as needed: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-outlook-32103602-a568-4499-9d25-54fe236aee6a

You should probably ignore the X-Antivirus-Scanner header. It sounds like you don't know how you want to interpret it, and the thing is it's entirely up to you how you should. You should always scan file attachments with your own, local antivirus before running them.

is sent to my junk folder on webmail, it displays normally, but does not do so in my outlook.
So what exactly is the issue.
1.) Does the junkmail does not display normally in your outlook?
2.) Or does the spam folder does not display in your outlook?

If it's 1.) then what is the difference, how does it display in outlook? In this case it's more a client issue than a server issue anyway.
If it's 2.) are you using pop3 or imap?

Hello @Richard G
1.) Does the junkmail does not display normally in your outlook?
Yes
Or does the spam folder does not display in your outlook?
No, that under the name of "spam" folder, but when I click on it, it displays nothing, but when I go to the webmail, it displays spam messages.
2.) are you using pop3 or imap?
imap.
1.) then what is the difference, how does it display in outlook? In this case it's more a client issue than a server issue anyway.

I use DA, do I have to ask the support?

Mz

I use DA, do I have to ask the support?
No I don't think so. It looks like an e-mail client issue, not a server issue. On the server it's fine and nobody else posts issues, so it's not a DA problem.

Which version of Outlook do you use?

Check this:
and this:

Then you might want to try the suggestion in the first link. Or remove the account, close Outlook. Open Outlook and create the account again and see if that helps.

Back