Forum mail notifications

tristan

Verified User
Not sure whether this is the correct board but it seems like the forum is having problems with the "New reply to watched thread" email notifications. Last week I often received multiple notifications about updates to threads and this week I'm not getting any notifications anymore. Is there a problem with the mail setup on forum.directadmin? Last email I got was from the 29th of September.

No it's not the correct board, but it happens multiple times. If you look on the forums, It also happened to me and some others.
Sometimes it just goes away, no clue on why this is happening. DA support tried several things. Very odd issue.

I have not had any notifications in a couple of weeks.

Now you say it.... I -had- notifications. At this moment I just discovered that I don't get pm notifications anymore.
So instead of double messages, I'm now getting too few. :)

I might have. I will give it a go since they might not look at the 3rd party thread for these kind of things.

Thanks for the report! I believe we've found the issue. E-Mail should be flowing again.
Please let us know at support@ (or a ticket) if there are any other issues with notices (we don't catch forum reports as quickly)
John

Back