[free plugin] Pointer Mail System Manager for Directadmin

zEitEr

Super Moderator
Hi,

I'm proud to announce release of Free Plugin for Directadmin:

Pointer Mail System Manager for Directadmin
LICENSE: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE

If you've got more then one alias or a pointer for your domain.
If you do not want to receive any spam for your aliases and pointers.
Just switch Mail System for them off.

With that plugin you can un-check "Local Mail Server" for any pointer or alias on User Level, as if doing this for a "host" domain on page "/CMD_DNS_MX?domain=".

Version 0.2
LINK: http://plugins-da.nsk21.ru/files/free_pointers_mail.tar.gz

Code:
    This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
    it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
    the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
    (at your option) any later version.

This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
    but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
    MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the
    GNU General Public License for more details.

You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
    along with this program.  If not, see .

p.s. Post here all bugs and suggestions.

When installing plug-in all_pre.sh and all_post.sh are touched. They are used to perform necessary actions from superuser root.

On plug-in's page with any action first pre_action.php is executed, than post_action.php is executed on any POST.

I know, that a list of all pointers can be get with the help of API, but this version does not use directadmin's API. That's why localized pointers/aliases are not recognized.

If a pointer/alias is in /etc/virtual/domains it corresponds to Use Local Mail server for it. If a pointer/alias is not in /etc/virtual/domains it corresponds to do not Use Local Mail server for it.

That's what plug-in does. Ask me more questions, if you've got.

Hi,

I see that your post is of 2010. We would like to install this plugin.
Is there an update of the plugin? And wil it work with the latest version of DA?

Hope to here from you soon.

Daniel

Hello,

I've been using it since 2010 and I've found only one issue... plugin is working, but as it does not use API it might not see some IDN domains. If there is a request I can fix it.

I have installed this plugin but I get the following error when I open the userpanel for this plugin. How can I get this to work?

Warning: opendir(): SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 497 is not allowed to access /home/admin/domains/ owned by uid 501 in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/free_pointers_mail/libs/functions.inc.php on line 53 Warning: opendir(/home/admin/domains/): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/free_pointers_mail/libs/functions.inc.php on line 53 [ERROR] Could not read /home/admin/domains/

I have disabled SAFE_MODE now because my PHPMyAdmin doesn't work when safe_mode is enable. And my users really need phpMyAdmin! So if you know how to get SAFE_MODE running and keep PHPMyAdmin operation too then I can set SAFE_MODE to On.

You don't need it for this plugin, and it seems the plugin does not work because you has enabled safe mode. So, disable safe mode to make the plugin work.

I was unavailable for some time today. Please send me a PM if your issue is still not resolved.

I was unavailable for some time today. Please send me a PM if your issue is still not resolved.

Plugin Uploaded

Details

plugin.tar.gz extracted
install.sh has been run:

Running as root at Wed Sep 4 12:37:31 CEST 2013

Setting rights to plugin's files...

Checking if all_post.sh exists...

Setting rights to all_post.sh (-rwx------ diradmin:diradmin)

-rwx------ 1 diradmin diradmin 256 Apr 16 19:16 /usr/local/directadmin/scripts/custom/all_post.sh

Setting custom PHP script to run from all_post.sh

[WARNING]: PLEASE, RE-CHECK YOUR all_post.sh FILE!

Checking if all_pre.sh exists...

Setting rights to all_pre.sh (-rwx------ diradmin:diradmin)

-rwx------ 1 diradmin diradmin 254 Apr 16 19:16 /usr/local/directadmin/scripts/custom/all_pre.sh

Setting custom PHP script to run from all_pre.sh

[WARNING]: PLEASE, RE-CHECK YOUR all_pre.sh FILE

That' smy installation results.Didi i have to do something more?
Where i can find the control page?
Thanks

GMC

Hello,

I have tried the plugin, but it's seems the form to desativate MX on pointer is missing...

And the plugins said they have no pointer for this domain...but it's not true..the domain have 3 pointers....

DA.png

Attachments

• DA.png
    DA.png
    138.2 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
Hello,

What are your pointers?

If it's possible please post results for

Code:
ls -al /etc/virtual/ | grep chebaut.net

Hi Zeiter,

here is the results:

[xxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxx~]# ls -al /etc/virtual/ | grep chebaut.net
lrwxrwxrwx 1 mail mail 11 May 2 14:33 chebaut.fr -> chebaut.net
drwx--x--x 3 mail mail 4096 May 24 18:02 chebaut.net
lrwxrwxrwx 1 mail mail 11 May 3 09:09 chebaut.org -> chebaut.net
lrwxrwxrwx 1 mail mail 11 May 2 14:33 sdw.fr -> chebaut.net

I could check it on your server if you give root access on your server and admin access into directadmin. Please let me know by PM or skype.

Back