Get an error when Installing Directadmin

dr1361teh

Verified User
After installing a clean CentOS 7, answering all questions for custom installation and passing the fast server selection, I got the following error:

PHP:
./install.sh: line 606: syntax error: unexpected end of file

I tried to run DA setup several times but the error persist !

Any idea ?

I got same error on centos 8

Code:
./setup.sh: line 1894: /var/log/directadmin/csf_install.log: No such file or directory
Error downloading http://files-de.directadmin.com/services/all/csf/csf_install.sh
cat: /var/log/directadmin/csf_install.log: No such file or directory

Hello,

May you try again? Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you!

After installing a clean CentOS 7, answering all questions for custom installation and passing the fast server selection, I got the following error:

PHP:

I tried to run DA setup several times but the error persist !

Any idea ?

We are having this issue as well on Centos 6 and 7. This seems to be an issue with the latest version of the installer. running the build commands in the install.sh file by doing the following:

cd /usr/local/directadmin/scripts/
./build update
./build all d

Afterwards I was able to run the setup.sh

This issue is still persisting. I beleive this is an error with file /usr/local/directadmin/scripts/install.sh

This error is still persisting. I beleive there is an error in file /usr/local/directadmin/scripts/install.sh

This error is still persisting. I beleive there is an error in file /usr/local/directadmin/scripts/install.sh

Are you sure you re-ran setup.sh ? :) As it should re-download install.sh.

Are you sure you re-ran setup.sh ? :) As it should re-download install.sh.

I reran setup.sh which produced the same 606 error in install.sh as well as redownloaded setup.sh and ran that twice with same results. Currently the only way DirectAdmin is installing is by running setup.sh and then running /usr/local/directadmin/scripts/build and then rerunning setup.sh

Back