Google Domain DNS Setup Guide using DirectAdmin on VPS?

jomello

Please let me know if there are any good tutorial videos for setting up google domain DNS settings and DirectAdmin DNS / name servers. Every time I try to update them, the google domain registry rejects them.

What are you trying to do? Who do you want to use as your DNS? I use Google domains as my DNS, not DA.

I'm new here but as a fellow VPS user, I feel your pain when it comes to setting up DNS settings. I personally haven't come across any tutorial videos, but I did stumble upon a helpful guide on the Google Domain support page that might help you troubleshoot the issue. Have you also checked with your VPS provider to ensure that the name servers you're trying to use are valid and correctly configured?

I've been in these shoes before and it can be frustrating when things don't work out as expected. Have you tried checking out YouTube for tutorial videos on setting up Google Domain DNS settings and DirectAdmin DNS/name servers?I find that visual aids can be super helpful when it comes to technical stuff like this.Another option to consider is to buy dedicated server.

Last edited:
Back