/home/lscache? absent

lord21

I did compile with oepenlitespeed. I installed LSCACHE for my wordpress lists.
There is no /home/lscache inside the server.
Does the plugin work fully efficient?
Do I need to have /home/lscache?

How do I install? Could you help?

OpenLiteSpeed has lscache enabled by default. Nothing needs to be done from the server side to enable it. Just install LSCache WordPress plugin and it should start to work then.

It does not work for me either. WP LSCache plugin is installed and cache module is installed. When I check the headers, there is no information about the X-Litespeed cache whatsoever.

aiKYEBV.png

Really weird, it seemed to have taken quite some time and now the caching just started working..

Hel
It does not work for me either. WP LSCache plugin is installed and cache module is installed. When I check the headers, there is no information about the X-Litespeed cache whatsoever.

aiKYEBV.png
How did you pass to manage openlitespeed panel?

Would be best if you temporarily disable the firewall, try csf -x then do your changes and enable it again with csf -e

When I check my site (vutruso.com) in this tool:

LSCache is not supported.

I really install Litespeed and Litespeed cache plugin and config correctly. But I got the above message.

How to fix it. Thank you so much.

When I check my site (vutruso.com) in this tool:

LSCache is not supported.

I really install Litespeed and Litespeed cache plugin and config correctly. But I got the above message.

How to fix it. Thank you so much.

In your response header you got HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden which would probably prevent the check from working correctly

Back