Hosting signup script that works with DirectAdmin control panel?

nadlerz

Verified User
I wish to allow my clients to Signup for hosting directly.
So, how can i do this?
Are there any scripts pre-made for this purpose allready?

Thank You !

Hello nadlerz,

A FREE hosting signup script is TheHostingTool. You can find it under Softaculous also (1-click installation).
And it is compatible with DA and Cpanel also.

Thanks Themis !

I will try that also.

I'm finish installing Box Billing, the only one missing is the extension :(

I will try that also.
Have you read their forum? As of April 12, DirectAdmin support is coming back; make sure they can help you with it before investing time.

Also note that The Hosting Tool focuses on free hosting, and for payments supports only Monthly payments through PayPal. Information also from their forum.

Looks interesting, though.

Jeff

I know this is an old old thread but recently I tried a few..
THT, The Hosting Tool was way too buggy and if you posted the error the author (?) replied with pay me and Ill try fix it?
installation was terrible , no support for DA, found a file for DA written by someone, it sort of worked but the main system was too clunky and full of bugs.
I tried Account_Lab, that sort of worked but the last update was 2009 on files so I scrapped that.

Box Billing works well, does most of what you want, there is an old but working extension for DA.
it isnt made to suspend on over limits and you cant set the inodes
it makes a 'custom' package and the users are never a name, is the number scheme starting with 'u'
other than that and Im worried about the DA extension being outdated , it works good.

its free for a limited amount of services and pay by month if you need more features like more products than 5 or more staff than 1, more currencies than 1 etc.

the client UI is sort of plain jane looking but can style to make look better, has the feel of whmcs in some ways

Is anyone actually using either the paid or free version of BoxBilling?

Jeff

actually I have it running for shared hosting and for reseller accounts and all seems to work great except I want to be able to set the inodes and have it auto set to suspend on over use, I will get a coder to add to the file, I think I have it figured out how to do but the inodes will be hard coded for the value, using the 'quota' as the example, if that works I will either figure it out or have a coder write the code to have it available in the account setup as a variable or unlimited.
it seems to handle just about anything you ask and is very nice setup
(so far so good, Im sure it will stumble at some point ) :(

Back