How Can I import Emails from CPanel to a specific user "shared-host"

mofah

Hi,

I have a reseller that manages multiple users, but I want to move a website from CPanel to my DirectAdmin reseller.

I copied all the site data manually for public_html, but still need to move the emails, so I took a backup of the mail folder from (CPanel) and uploaded it to DirectAdmin and created the same email accounts on DirectAdmin, but I don't know ho can I merge the data between the old data "mail form Cpanel" and DirectAdmin user.

Could you help me with this?
I hope I described my issue correctly.

thank you

Hi,

I have a reseller that manages multiple users, but I want to move a website from CPanel to my DirectAdmin reseller.

I copied all the site data manually for public_html, but still need to move the emails, so I took a backup of the mail folder from (CPanel) and uploaded it to DirectAdmin and created the same email accounts on DirectAdmin, but I don't know ho can I merge the data between the old data "mail form Cpanel" and DirectAdmin user.

Could you help me with this?
I hope I described my issue correctly.

thank you
Also, is there any reason you didn’t just use a cpmove file since you’re moving site data & emails? The DA Restore functionality will convert a cpmove backup & restore it automatically.

Back