How do I switch from a paid SSL to Let’s Encrypt?

ayberk

Verified User
Hello,

I am using paid SSL right now and expiring tomorrow. Will I automatically switch to this SSL if I install Let’s Encrypt?

I use Centos 7 and Apache.

Note: I cannot use the Directadmin panel because I am using Personal License and exceeding 1 account limit. So we need another suggestion.

Thank you.

Note: I cannot use the Directadmin panel because I am using Personal License and exceeding 1 account limit. So we need another suggestion.
That is not a valid reason.

You don't need a seperate account to login to directadmin. Use your admin account and once logged in choose for "user level".
You can then create a Letsencrypt certificate yourself.
If you're using the account with mutiple persons you are in fact abusing the account. I understand if a friends provides you with a domain and website but he has in fact to create the cerficate for you if that is the case.

However, your vps or server should have been setup for use with Letsencrypt before.

You can also create the domain certificate via SSH:

That is not a valid reason.

Hello,

I have already mentioned this problem in the link below.

I purchased Personal License and transferred my backup. Therefore, a second account (akilli) came out of the admin. Currently, the panel doesn't allow me to make any changes. So I can't change SSL settings either.

Hi there.

I have already mentioned this problem in the link below.
Ah that's you. Oke, I understand. However you can't expect me to remember which person belongs to every post. I read many threads on many different forums.

In that case. Fix your issue from the other thread first. See to it that you have 1 admin account first.
You can take care of SSL issues after that is done.

Or use the SSH command I gave you, provided that works with 2 accounts. ;)

Back