How does one buy the DirectAdmin Pro Pack

Maybe some DCs don't know they can do this, but I never heard of one refusing to do it for a customer. :)
I had no clue! Wonderful to hear but if this was advertised a bit more clearly on your client panel I'm sure it would help your bottom line. Unfortunately we can't get the pack for the recurring dc licenses, which perhaps should also be addressed for consistency sake? :)

Great, let's keep it that way. ;)
As far as I am concerned the licenses should remain active at least until Tue Jan 19 03:14:07 2038

I think DA are currently perceived as a positive exception in the current landscape of "greedy" devs who want an ever increasing slice of the pie. This is one of the reasons people have flocked to DA over the past 3 years or so. It would be an absolute shame if DA damages this perception.

@magis010 How are you seeing "Internal Bulk Lifetime (Approved Accounts Only)" as an end-user of a datacenter? Such a thing would only be visible in the datacenter's account. You won't see that in your DA licensing/updates page.
Its from the directadmin web browser and i am an end user as i do rent a vps with directadmin key

Back