How to add dedicated IP to sites

adnanhost

Hello

How do we add dedicated IP addresses to sites? I have the $2/m license and have a single user. Want to host a few sites with their own dedicated IP.

thx

I don't see anything like this on my DA. Are you in the US, can we talk on the phone or if I give you my login, can you check it out? I need this in a hurry, initially tried with Webmin, had everything set up but couldn't set up the mail correctly.

I just need to have control a few domains each on their own dedicated IP.

how about this.

here is the full admin help link.

I already did that before I even opened this ticket.

I see an ip assigned to server and them see the rest as free. Cannot do anything with those IPs, they just site there as free. The site actually does come up with the 'free' ip, but it shouldn't.

All those IPs I added show as 'free'

DAcap.PNG

Can't do anything with those IP addresses, they just sit there. The scary part is the site comes up on the .227 IP, don't know how.

IP
This is the IP address that the customer's site will be hosted on. You may select any IP address from the dropdown list.

If your Reseller account was created with the ability to use the server's main IP address, you will see the option "IP - Shared - Server."

If you have several IP addresses assigned to you, you may select a free IP address for your customer. Please note that the IP address won't be in the list next time, as it is now owned by that customer. You can, however, make the IP address "shared" by accessing the "IP Assignment" feature from the main Reseller menu.

also this

Still not sure you can do this. Since I dont think the Personal Licenses allows Resellers or multiple users.

Also just so you know this isn't a ticket. You don't have real support. Only Forum support. Which is community based. We dont work for DA. We are users like you..

Hello
I know this isn't support. This is the first time I am using DA and coming from Cpanel it is very different. I needed to set a site up and had it set up all the way in Webmin and at the last minute there was a problem with the email, so decided to get DA and set it up quickly.

I have it set up like a cPanel server
hostname.SERVERDOMAIN.com

The the site I am adding is
site.com

Now I am just trying to set it us as
site.com and access it via site.com:2222

I need some quick help so I can get this site up, didn't expect it to be this hard.

No worries. Quite a few are cpanel refugees. I would recommend you read everything in the faq post. Just get a test box and keep digging and learning. DA is more admin heavy.

Thx
I'm still working on this. I got the next one up, the $15/m license, added the dedicated IP, don't remember how.

And I have to set up one more server after this with Webmin before I can go to sleep.

Alright good luck and welcome to the forum. The body needs sleep to function.

Back