how to add domain?

teomax

well guys, i use domain hosting with your direct-admin panel, managed to add some domains in the past in my account, but now I am playing with your system for again and I am not able to add a domain. how one add a new domain into your account? there is no info about it in http://www.site-helper.com/.
I never had any such problem with other hosting companies (use more then 10 hosting, but in this case i am not able to find that out)
I feel really stupid right now....
thanks for understanding

It's not necessarily our control panel; most of us are simply administrators who use the DirectAdmin control panel to offer webhosting to our clients.

From your post I'm presuming you're simply a customer of a hosting company that uses DirectAdmin.

Instructions for adding domain in the DirectAdmin control are found here. However they're tailored for users of the original DirectAdmin skin. Your hosting company may be using a different skin; if so, look for a link to Domain Setup on your main login screen. If it doesn't exist, or if it won't let you add a domain, you must check with your hosting company; only they kow the limitations they've placed on your account.

Jeff

Back