Solved How to do backup for single domain?

Hello.
What do you mean by you only see the user?

You have to login as the user, select the domain, and then create backup from there, so from user level.
Then in /home/user/backups the backup will appear with a date like backup-Apr-14-2021-1.tar.gz.

Otherwise, explain a bit better what you mean or how you are trying to create the backup? Because if you have a backup like user.somename.accountname.tar.gz or username.tar.gz then you are looking at a backup made from admin or reseller level, not from user level like I told to do.

i supposed the problem is server is mine, and i dont create user..it's possible?

No. Because if it is your server, then you're an admin. Admin has admin level, reseller level and user level. Check it out. At least admin and user level should also be present on personal licenses if I'm not mistaken.
The domain is on user level, unless you did something very strange.

So login as admin, switch to user level, and create the backup. ;)

You have to login as the user, select the domain, and then create backup from there, so from user level.
Then in /home/user/backups the backup will appear with a date like backup-Apr-14-2021-1.tar.gz.
The backup-Apr-14-2021-1.tar.gz file will include ALL domains from the account, not only the selected domain.
You can't create backups for a specific domain.

If you are the only person on the server, no there is no need to, you can create multiple domains under one user.
not only the selected domain.
Ohyeah, sorry you are correct, otherwise it would not be possible for a user to backup the complete account. I was mistaken.
I normally ever do user backups, thank you for correcting me.

Last edited:
Back