How to force ads to websites?

zeon

Hi everyone :)

I'm trying to force ads to all websites hosted (I'm a free hosting provider), but it's not going well.
I've saw about mod_layout, but I couldn't found anything about his instalation. Can you guys please help me?
Also, is there any alternatives to mod_layout?

Best regards.

It's not Directadmin panel troubles. Ask for it another forums.

It's not Directadmin panel troubles. Ask for it another forums.
Wow, how friendly you are.

It's an DirectAdmin trouble since I'm using DA. If you can't (or don't wanna) help, it's not needed to reply
:)

It's not a Directadmin trouble since it's not a DA feature.
Things like that are done in virtual host templates if I'm not mistaken, however I don't know how.
Maybe somebody is willing to tel you if they know.

Since you asked in the modification/addons section of the forum, I wouldn't know why you coulnd't ask here or in the off-topic section on this forum.

It's not a Directadmin trouble since it's not a DA feature.
Things like that are done in virtual host templates if I'm not mistaken, however I don't know how.
Maybe somebody is willing to tel you if they know.

Since you asked in the modification/addons section of the forum, I wouldn't know why you coulnd't ask here or in the off-topic section on this forum.

I thought that it was like an addon. Thank you to explain.

@zeon

I believe you've already seen the thread: https://forum.directadmin.com/threads/specific-forced-ads.36870/ and specifically post from @carlo_gra

In order not to break things, you should filter mime type and/or other things, as no ads should be inserted into images, css, js, pdf, doc, zip, etc files, including json output. So this is not a trivial task, and hardly can anybody here give you a ready solution. Most of us here either run a hobby hosting or earn money using DirectAdmin control panel.

Many years ago, we've also done similar for one hosting company, but I don't have any details on how we've completed it. But I'm almost sure we've done it with NGINX. So you might check and search solutions for NGINX.

Maby it's a good option for you:

Attachments

• adsense.JPG
    adsense.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 35
Back