HTML in autoresponder replies.

Nexxterra.com

Verified User
I want to set [email protected] as an autoresponder, which I have done and it works fine (???? replaced)
The point of this it when the [email protected] is placed on realestate signs the email received is replied with the information for the property.
I want to be able to reply with html not just text as is now the standard with Exim.
DA told me I could alter Exim config to allow HTML but then ALL autoresponders would HAVE TO BE HTML.
I have other users to consider and I would think a short text header for email receipients that can not see the html would be good too, so I would like BOTH!
Ideas??

The autoresponder built into DirectAdmin is a simple barebones autoresponder with a few basic abilities.

I don't even understand what you mean about altering Exim because exim doesn't have anything to do with the content of messages; it just sends and receives them.

There are many full-featured commercial autoresponders. Some of them even include html templates, and most of them offer both html and plaintext sections.

Nice talking with you last night.

Jeff

Back