I can't receive emails or send

csr_arg

Verified User
When I try to send any email from my server it shows this error

¡Ha ocurrido un error!
Error SMTP (550): No se pudo establecer destinatario "recipient email" (No such recipient here).

And those who send me emails receive this email
550 Verification failed for <[email protected]> Sender verify failed

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the log of RoundCube, I have this error

SMTP Error: Failed to add recipient '[email protected]'. No such recipient here (Code: 550) in /var/www/html/roundcubemail-1.3.9/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube.php on line 1667 (POST /roundcube/?_task=mail&_unlock=loading1612200001101&_lang=undefined&_framed=1&_action=send)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the exim log

incomplete transaction (RSET) from <[email protected]>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Which may be? Check the maillog and it does not give a specific error

Thanks!

Based on those messages it looks like none of the email addresses on mail.com are valid email address. Contact mail.com. If you are the owner of mail.com then you have something not configured correctly, it could be any number of issues and there isn't enough information to help debug. Some suggestions, look at /etc/virtual/mail.com/passwd to verify that the test/mail/mymail users exist.

The email users are created, until a few days ago everything worked, but now I stop sending and receiving emails from all the accounts of the websites that we have on this server.

Is there a blog that tells me what may be causing this problem?

Thanks for the answers

Try this:
Code:
cd /usr/local/directdmin/custombuild
./build update
./build exim
./build eximconf
./build roundcube
./build rewrite_confs
The last line is to be sure everything from the websites is correct.

Exactly bl.spamcop.net is already working again

Try this:
Code:
cd /usr/local/directdmin/custombuild
./build update
./build exim
./build eximconf
./build roundcube
./build rewrite_confs
The last line is to be sure everything from the websites is correct.

Done, updated, thanks

However I have some emails that I cannot send

SMTP error (550): Could not set recipient "[email protected]" (No such recipient here).

In Exim Mainlog:
[127.0.0.1] F =<[email protected]> A=login:[email protected] rejected RCPT <[email protected]>:
[127.0.0.1] incomplete transaction (RSET) from <[email protected]>

Thanks!

Is that to any external server, or just one?
This error appears when I try to send an email to a particular account, most of the emails I can send correctly.

Editted:
Sorry, the only thing I can see is that the server does not recognize the account as being an existing account on the external server.
The account exists, but something blocks it, also they cannot send me emails from there

Sorry, I don't know more, I'm still looking for more information.

Maybe you're blacklisted? What is the provider?

Then again, if you're blacklisted, the server wouldn't respond with a 550.

Maybe if you give us that domain name and an email address we can test what could be wrong.
You can also give an email address per pm to me if you want.

It is probably a blocking problem by ip then. I check it

Thank you very much to all!

Back