Invoicing Manager DA Plugins

I have to say; it looks nice, however we are not going to use it.
Problem is, our administration requires the invoice numbers for all invoices to be correct, at the moment Client Exec does this (most of the time) correctly. So a solution like this would only be interesting to us if it were to use the database of Client Exec, and still would allow us to bill for non-hosting related stuff as well (as we do with Client Exec).
But I do have to say, it looks very nice indeed :).

jmstacey said:
Will you be providing an API of some sort or documentation on creating invoices outside of DirectAdmin automatically in registration forms etc. Or is that outside the scope of the current version.
For the moment, we're putting all our energy into finishing a stable version for the plugin.

Of course, the API question is really important because it must be possible to create/manage accounts without having to prealably create a DirectAdmin account.

You can count on some sort of API as the plugin gets updated ;)

Thank you jmstacey for bringing up this point.

Icheb said:
I have to say; it looks nice, however we are not going to use it.
Problem is, our administration requires the invoice numbers for all invoices to be correct, at the moment Client Exec does this (most of the time) correctly. So a solution like this would only be interesting to us if it were to use the database of Client Exec, and still would allow us to bill for non-hosting related stuff as well (as we do with Client Exec).
But I do have to say, it looks very nice indeed :).

Although, the Invoicing Manager is currently using a flat file system (no database software required), we are interested to make it more flexible and integrate it to exisiting softwares as you mentioned.

For the moment, this plugin hasn't that functionnality but we're looking forward to work on it. However, as I explained above, it will be possible to create non-hosting related invoices w/o having to create DirectAdmin accounts.

-----------------
Best regards,
The Invoicing Manager Team

Last edited:
if it just supports paypal then it doesnt save any credit card information as all that info is only given to paypal not stored ever on anyone's site unless they have some special script that takes it then submits it to paypal...

Just an important thing is backup
How does the backup for this script work?
Also, does it give the administrator or reseller a full history and print of all transactions?

Currently, the Invoicing Manager does not have any built-in backup function. Thank you hamed for the suggestion, we will work on it. We're also working on a stat section that would show an history of all transactions, a yearly/monthly income, total clients, expirated users etc.

Thank you for your interest!

Regards,
The Invoicing Manager Team

Very interessant, my dream :D Same things, if you need beta testeur ^_^

I'm working on a deal to get them back up. Just waiting for a reply from them on the terms and conditions.

functions

Ok,

But have you tested their software, is it real good? Does it allow users to signup with no admin interaction, suspend their account when overdue, unsuspend when they pay, etc.

Barry

Re: functions

icepick said:
Ok,

But have you tested their software, is it real good?

Yes good ^_^

Does it allow users to signup with no admin interaction

no, no agin (maybe later, i don't know), you have to make a form with api

suspend their account when overdue, unsuspend when they pay, etc.

Barry

Yes ^_^

good

Nice sounds good.

What were they charging for the script? I'm worries that i will pay for it and not get updates because they shut shop or something.

USD is expensive in New Zealand.

Our server is currently down. We're looking for a new one, we're really sorry about this problem. Mail server is also down so we don't recieve any mail. If you got a server and wish to cooperate with us, e-mail us at [email protected]

Thank you for your cooperation
The IM Team

extension problem

Hello guys,

I have purchased invoicemanager plugin for directadmin.

After install it i got this error message:

PHP script /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/invoicing_manager/reseller/index.html is protected by SourceGuardian and requires file ixed.lin.5.0.5.pxp.
Please read SourceGuardian protected scripts manual.

So i'd read manual and have configured php.ini by adding some lines:

extension_dir = ""
extension= "/usr/local/directadmin/ixed/ixed.5.0.lin"

After restarting apache i got:

Starting httpd: PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/directadmin/ixed/ixed.5.0.lin' - /usr/local/directadmin/ixed/ixed.5.0.lin: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

I have checked if the file is just right there and it does.

I have tryed to solve the problem for 2 days, it wont me get it work so i have posted this topic.

Specifiactions:
Uptodate Directadmin
PHP 5
Apache 1.3

Thank you very much.

Gomer.

Hello,

Try doing an ldd on the file:
Code:
ldd /usr/local/directadmin/ixed/ixed.5.0.lin
It might want something you don't have.

John

I have moved the last few posts to be a part of the 3rd Party Software Invoicing Manager DA Plugins thread, since the Invoicing Manager Plugin is not a part of DA, and therefore the thread doesn't rightfully belong in System-Level Technical Discussion

Jeff

Hi getUp,

I was looking into this myself. What did you have in mind... what MB information would you like to see inside DA? and at what level?

Regards,

Back