Is any DA-servers affected by this? [libkeyutils.so.1.9]

That is great, tarsiran! If you want my advice regarding upgrading all the available updates, I would do them one by one in this order:

cd /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild
./build dovecot

when it finish then continue

./build roundcube

./build phpmyadmin

./build mysql

when it finish continue by recompiling php, wich is always needed after you have upgraded mysql

./build php n

That is great, tarsiran! If you want my advice regarding upgrading all the available updates, I would do them one by one in this order:

cd /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild
./build dovecot

./build roundcube

./build phpmyadmin

./build mysql

when it finish continue by recompiling php, wich is always needed after you have upgraded mysql

./build php n

thanks my dear friend but i have a another problem on my server :(
today when i wanna each create new account on my server via HTM_ACCOUNT_USER_CREATE show me this error:

Invalid Password

Details

and i cna't create account :( i using directadmin random password even i had used strong password with upper and lower case with number but can't create account :(

thanks so much dear ditto
but i have about 400 account on my server and i don't like to os reload :( i wanna fix problem and prevent maleware

[root@xlhost custombuild]# ls -lah /lib64 | grep libkey
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 18 Feb 20 06:08 libkeyutils.so.1 -> libkeyutils.so.1.
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 10K Jun 22 2012 libkeyutils.so.1.3
---------- 1 root root 34K Feb 19 21:45 libkeyutils.so.1.9

I understand that very much, and feel sorry for your situation. But I will still advice that you do os reload, remember your server is root compromised.

thanks my dear friend but i have a another problem on my server :(
today when i wanna each create new account on my server via HTM_ACCOUNT_USER_CREATE show me this error:

Invalid Password

Details

and i cna't create account :( i using directadmin random password even i had used strong password with upper and lower case with number but can't create account :(

I can't help with that. Remember that someone else has root access to your server! If you need help to reload your os, I would suggest that you pay a experienced DirectAdmin system admin to do this for you, maybe try contact SeLLeRoNe or zEitEr and ask for a price?

So, is this a SSH exploit? If so, if you run shared servers, you should've locked down SSH with only accessible with your IP or use authorised keys - this way, only you can affect servers....

Back