Issue with random question post forum

yoors69

Hi,

The random questions to post on your forum are far too hard for non english speakers, this is a serious hit that prevent posting even for me in some cases... I never saw a such complicated thing, it sounds like that not only bots are prevented, but mostly users, this is unsane serisouly

This cause me a waste of time, and i consider it a serious issue, since forum is like a community support

I'm sure others will like my post and confirm

Hi,

Though the random questions are beyond my control, they should disappear as soon as you get enough posts here. Probably forums administrators might change your status to Verified users to help you and disable questions.

Is it an automated process that after a certain, certain number of posts you become verified? Or is it something that forum admins have to explicitly do?

I mean... it's kind of a nuisance for me - but I can understand them, and I certainly understand why they are there.

Yes, a status should change to a verified user after a certain number of posts automatically.

True

Lol, thats really true. I have to search on Google to look for answers. It is the time that DirectAdmin should get a better forum software like IPB.

English is my primary language and there have been a few that trip me up. My first thought was "What if someone doesn't know the saying "An Arm and a Leg"? Changes are they won't unless they are a fluent Englsih speaker with knowledge of our funny little sayings...

Hi Guys,

I've changed it to the basic Image Verification.
Please let us know if you have any issues with it.

John

Back