Issue With SSL Certificate

1024kb

Verified User
DA Server Version: 1.50.0
CustomBuild: 2.0.0 (rev: 1501)

I ran into a problem I've never experienced today. Googling the exact problem doesn't produce any results. And I've done 100+ SSL certificate installs and never have had this before.

One thing I did notice since the DA update I did today is the SSL area looks a bit different, and also defaults to a 4096 keysize. So this possibly has something to do with my problem?

The issue I'm running across is when I'm attempting to install the SSL certificate provided by my CA, I get this error:

http://i.imgur.com/rL16PQV.png

Code:
Cannot Execute Your Request

Details

error writing cert test file: Error opening /home/tmp/cert_test.U6EpSe for writing: No such file or directory

Certificate is Invalid
error writing key test file: Error opening /home/tmp/key_test.ynMzBZ for writing: No such file or directory

Key is Invalid

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I guess the error indicates that /home/tmp does not exists. I checked a DA box and I got /home/tmp which is empty - owned by root:root and chmod rwxrwxrwt / 1777

I guess the error indicates that /home/tmp does not exists. I checked a DA box and I got /home/tmp which is empty - owned by root:root and chmod rwxrwxrwt / 1777

Wow. Well. That was the problem. Not sure how the tmp directory got removed in the first place. Either way, thanks for providing the directory and its ownership / permissions!

Hello everybody!

I have an exactly the same problem as mentioned above. but unfortunately i cannot find the solution, already give up on that. Every time i'm trying to complete on install ssl i get this error :

error writing key test file: Error opening /home/tmp/key_test.F5RaVW for writing: No such file or directory

Would appreciate any information on how can this be solved.

Hello,

Are you sure /home/tmp/ exists on your server and is writable?

Code:
ls -ld [/COLOR][COLOR=#333333]/home/tmp/

do you have enough free space?

Code:
df -h

do you have enough free innodes?

Code:
df -i

and mount point is mounted in rw?

Code:
cat /proc/mounts | grep ^/dev/ | sort

Back