Solved Let's Encrypt Certificate name mismatch

Oke lets make something clear.
If we are try to fix certain things, then please keep your hands of other things which are working correctly (or are not mentioned to change) and don't start changing things in between, that's bad practice, because that gets in the way of fixing things.

Set your nameservers back to what they were before at your registrar, so not "nameserver1.livixxxxxxxx.eu" and nameserver2, but ns1.livixxx.eu and the same for ns2. Because that was like they were before and that was working correctly. I don't know why you changed that in the first place.

You change this at your registrar and now things are crippled again. So change that back to what it was first.

Yes, my bad on that. Previously my dedicated server was infected. I managed to save the websites and reinstalled the OS and installed BitNinja (currently running) and upon configuration I setup with the hostnames ns1 instead of nameserver1. I have now changed them back to nameserver1 for every website and panel setup and I will rewrite the SSL`s and try again.

Well I`ved been at it for some time now. Nothing works. All of my domains still have the same problem. Any domain that i host with the nameservers set to nameserver1 and 2 still get this error. I`ved searched everywhere, I cant see where i have ns1 saved
1714456956518.png

Ok, fixed it.
Apparently openlitespeed dosent love changeing nameservers and hostnames and keeps the old ones. As soon as I installed nginx_apache it works like a charm. And switched all of the php types from lsphp to php_fpm and runs even smother. Thank you for all support.

Any domain that i host with the nameservers set to nameserver1 and 2 still get this error
But did you also change your hostname to nameserver1 then, otherwise problem could persist anyway.

However if it's OLS, then it could be, I never worked with OLS. Odd that OLS keeps the old ones. I guess there will be a way to change that, but I don't know how.

Anyway, good to see everything is working fine now.

Back