Lets encrypt port 80 occupied

1711550479360.png

Nice to know that, but I need an answer to solve it
Yes I've seen that too, which is why I asked to do the clean all and update command, often this can fix this.
Didn't in your case.

Maybe somebody can give you a good repolist, then you backup your original one and then use the good one.

Or we can try to fix it.
Can you give the output of the yum repolist enabled command?

If there are some disabled from the base repo you can enable them.

If you are running Centos 7.9 then you can force install the new repo's like this.
Code:
rpm -Uvh --force \
   http://mirror.centos.org/centos-7/7/os/x86_64/Packages/centos-release-7-9.2009.0.el7.centos.x86_64.rpm

yum clean all

yum update

If you're running 7.6 or 7.8 or something you need another rpm.

Or as said, just copy the repolist from somebody else with a correct repolist and same Centos version.

Command not found
That's becasuse it contained an s too many. It's repolist not reposlist. But see what's enabled is better.

Maybe @ericosman can verify on his Centos 7 server the status numbers if they are correct.

I would just backup the current repolist and then issue the commands I gave, that should be giving you the newest repo's for Centos 7 and then you should be able to update your iproute too.

Now it seems working ok. Al my domains have update SSL certificate from Lets Encrypt, automatically without errors.
I don´t know why it is working ok now, I have changed nothing on my server, not even did an update on it.

Maybe there were problems on the site of Lets Encrypt itself

Back