License check issue locked out of directadmin

FBP

Verified User
Screenshot 2023-04-21 at 04-19-50 License check failure.png
This really pisses me off. These stupid license issues coming up recently and blocking access to DA on server with a paid / active license!

What if I can't update? @John ? or whoever runs this place anymore, I am tired of this crap! Out of the fucking blue no access for you!! TOTAL BS

The license is paid, unlock the damn panel!

DA must be updated with selected update_channel (current/beta/stable)

Here it doesn't work after 19-4 -2023 on centos 7 box
Sorry but bad times here and no time to administrate the box before.

So YES i find it no good such things hapen while DA can't know how long bad health related times are at administration of boxes where total lack of time, the licence problem should not be THERE!
Or?
@support

Some links would help while version gives directadmin version 0 build 0 in version txt
also the log handshake error updating da

Update for me solved have now in versions 1.648 but no change in license error

Had to restart the service , i did the autoupdate put it on 1 in stead the 0 then it did worked the update

Automated updates​

DirectAdmin has a built in auto-update functionality. It automatically detects if a new DirectAdmin release is available and installs the update. Updates are gradually rolled-out to avoid all the systems upgrading at the same time.

This feature is controlled by the autoupdate configuration value in main DirectAdmin config file.

To turn it ON use command:

/usr/local/directadmin/directadmin config-set autoupdate 1
These could help to but search and read about them
cd /usr/local/directadmin/scripts
./getLicense.sh auto
systemctl restart directadmin

/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/build update_da

/usr/local/directadmin/scripts/getDA.sh current

Last edited:
Here it doesn't work after 19-4 -2023 on centos 7 box
Sorry but bad times here and no time to administrate the box before.

So YES i find it no good such things hapen while DA can't know how long bad health related times are at administration of boxes where total lack of time, the licence problem should not be THERE!
Or?
@support

Some links would help while version gives directadmin version 0 build 0 in version txt
also the log handshake error updating da

Update for me solved have now in versions 1.648 but no change in license error

Had to restart the service , i did the autoupdate put it on 1 in stead the 0 then it did worked the update

These could help to but search and read about them
Thanks I ended up being locked out for a few days but finally manage to update via CL to regain access, still piss poor business practive and ethics to allow paying customers to be locked out on a license check due to version number of DA.

Back