License expired (false message)

dorucrisan

Verified User
Hi, I have a small DA server that I did not used for a couple of months or so. Now when started, I get "License expired" message which is false, license was paid in July 2021 valid until July 2022. Since is small license, with no tech support, I cannot open ticket. How can I contact DA to check that please? Is that anything I can do from my end to solve this?
Thanks!

If that doesn't work, check your account settings in the customer panelm if the license is not set to suspended. If it is, you should be able to just set it to enabled again.

In that case the solution of Jamgames2 should work.
If not you should be able to open a guest ticket otherwhise contact support via the sales @ directadmin.com email addres.

Hi. I have the same issue. The message said "License has expired" Mi license is paid until February 2022, but when I check the expiration date on my server's terminal is says November 5 2021. I went through all the steps provided in this thread but nothing works. Should I reset my license key at this point?

Hi. I have the same issue. The message said "License has expired" Mi license is paid until February 2022, but when I check the expiration date on my server's terminal is says November 5 2021. I went through all the steps provided in this thread but nothing works. Should I reset my license key at this point?
Please PM me the server IP or license ID.

I was able to extend the license following the recommendation under "My old server does not support SSL protocols". This procedure extended my license for 1 month. Is there something that I need to do to update my server in order to avoid this issue in the future? I will PM you the data that you requested.

Back