License problem.. Can anybody explain me the explanation..

It does worry me though because I have never been a data center nor have I ever had an ASN. The original terms just said the license had to be sold with a dedicated server or VPS. But now with DA changing the rules in other areas I don't know where this will end up.

But would it be legit to use those old life-time licenses now?
If you still need an answer to this (I think not since the DA sales reply), but if you still own them and bundle them with servers/vps you rent out, then most likely yes it would be legit. Best is to ask DA sales to be sure and if company/ip's can be changed if required.

The only thing left I have to say... I said it to mark.yesterday... I will share it here one more time for information sake...
unfortunately this is a very serious sh^&%it for me... i have clients that paid for an entire year...
3 paid even for more than that... meaning I don't going to see a cent from them in long while... and one day to another I go from paid 6 dollars month.... to 15+6.. or 29+6.. which here in my shitty country.. is not peanuts... is literaly almost the entire salary of my sister for work 6 hour in a restaurant 5 day a week..... and I can even do fresh backup of my clients hosting's for more than a week already...
Untitled-1.psd.JPG

thanks for the version
No problem... if you know about programing..... the source code of the browser is in the dev github... Feodor2.. Mypal68..... is available for the original WinXP 2001 (+SP2 +SP3 of course).... and for the WinXP 64-bit from 2005....

I can give you then one advice , rent an VPS with DA on it and move your clients over.
Make an request here and I am sure that people can rent you VPS with DA, @floyd had some offers I know for small price (on different forum)
otherwise you can use an free CP panel like Hestia or Keyhelp but you have to move it by your self manually

How much you pay for Lifetime License ?

External lifetime license for use any place is "$299", lower than this is internal license which you already read description before buying ( if you directly bought from directadmin.com, you should know this.

see archive.org by yourself

The only thing left I have to say... I said it to mark.yesterday... I will share it here one more time for information sake...
unfortunately this is a very serious sh^&%it for me... i have clients that paid for an entire year...
3 paid even for more than that... meaning I don't going to see a cent from them in long while... and one day to another I go from paid 6 dollars month.... to 15+6.. or 29+6.. which here in my shitty country.. is not peanuts... is literaly almost the entire salary of my sister for work 6 hour in a restaurant 5 day a week..... and I can even do fresh backup of my clients hosting's for more than a week already...

It looks like to me that DA should never have never sold you this license type. You should never have had this license type to begin with because you didn't sell dedicated servers. So you should feel lucky that you got away with this for as long as you have. So it seems mistakes were made by both parties but ultimately you came out ahead having DA as long as you did for the price you paid.

yes well Mark mentioned archive.org.. so i go... and there is my answer in the support ticket...
ccc.JPG

aaa.JPG

bbb.JPG

and there is my answer in the support ticket...
It's also clear in the archive.org that it's ONLY for company's selling servers with the license. Did you sell servers? If not then you were not entitled.
Also it says they rely on a certain amount of trust amongst their partners, they are free to limit this trust.
Click on the "click here" and you will see.

You have internal licenes so you never paid $ 299 dollar. And if you did, you should be able to proove that.

If not, answers are already given and it's end of story.

Back