License Renew only 5 days

sineld

Verified User
Hi,

I moved my license to newly created server but when I try to update license with "Licensing / Updates" page it renews the license for 5 day: 4 days, 23 hours and 59 minutes

Previously this was 30 days.

Is there anything wrong?

Hello,

Will this solve the issue?

Code:
/usr/local/directadmin/directadmin set letsencrypt_renewal_days 60 restart

Run as root in shell.

I installed DirectAdmin on a new server today, and I have the same thing:

Time Remaining 4 days, 19 hours and 18 minutes

All my old servers get 30 days. I have created a support ticket on this, as I think 5 days is a little to often to install the license.

4-5 days later my new servers license returned to 30 day, no problem there.
But I moved my other license to another server and installed, then the same problem reoccured. 5 days licence.
I'm not sure if it will convert it to 30 days again.

My bad I gave a wrong solution, I might have misread the title, being sure the subject is about Let's Encrypt certificates renewal period. Anyway, good to know it's returned to 30 day.

Due to some IP change abuse, we've simply lowered the portioned time to 5 days, if you're downloading a license who's had their IP changed recently.
The true time is entirely unaffected, and just means DA will grab a new license until your 5 day IP change grace is up, and you'd then get the full 30 day portioned period.

It's not punishment for anyone, just a new policy to treat IP changes with minor suspicion :)

John

Back