Login impossible & no reply to emails to DirectAdmin

Jannaa

I've been trying to contact DirectAdmin for weeks: I recently joined a company and are now responsible for a.o. the email we use through DirectAdmin. But somehow the password doesn't work anymore. But the backup email for the passport reset is not known to anybody currently working at the company so we can not reset it. I really need to login but the company is not replying to any email I've send. Does anybody know how I can contact them differently?

This issue is not email service related, so you're in the wrong place... 😉
Did you ever received in the past any email from DA? An invoice, i.e.? That is a right email address to use to contact them...

Hi Remitur, I know but I've tried 3 different email adresses and the web form several times. So we're getting quite desperate as we have a few new people working here who are not able to do anything.

I know but I've tried 3 different email addresses and the web form several times.

You can try hundreds of wrong email addresses, without success: you need to do a single operation with the right one.

If you don't know what is the right one: login into Directadmin on your own server, go to Support & Help => Licensing/updates, and take note of:
- your license IP
- "name in license"
- license ID
- client ID
and contact DA specifying all previous data... this, just in order to show you're a legit customer who is trying to recover his own access.

Back