Looking for fully managed DA service customers!

The website is working. I am not a scammer. I am finishing up the website and have provided fully managed cPanel/WHM, Plesk, Interworx, WHMCS, Dedicated Server / Cloud Hosting services for 20 years now.

Please read my full statement where I've clearly stated the other services I have provided for over 20 years now. I am just now adding Direct Admin to my portfolio of services. I can post an inquiry whenever and however I want. Please stick to the original post.

Only serious inquiries please.

Thanks!

Another off topic post. Everyone will look petty when the websites done. Thanks for the comments though. They’re hilarious ?

Welcome to the forum. Hope you will get some nice customers and will make use of your services.

I believe you would have posted this after completing your website so people can visit and see the detailed information about your services. Now you are wasting potential customers by redirecting to unfinished landing page.

I believe you would have posted this after completing your website so people can visit and see the detailed information about your services. Now you are wasting potential customers by redirecting to unfinished landing page.
Thanks for also trying to tell me how to run things. Appreciate the feedback!

Being sarcastic, but still doing it ? ~ And at the end we dont care how you run your business thats up to you.
But youstable was looking for a company that could help him tho.

Have some tips for you tho:

Seems like you need to change some settings :-)

Last edited:
That's awesome to know, since I just updated the hosting and haven't finished up configuring everything. My other domains pass everything else, but thanks for that, that's helpful.

Back