Mail delivered in roundcube in stead of MSOffice 365

Servertramp

Hi All,

I'm running into a problem with delivering my email the right way.

I've got a VPS running at TransIP, with multiple domains hosted on 1 VPS server.
When I send an email to an external website, it delivers the right way.
Eg. It comes into the inbox of the receiving party.

As soon as there is any internal mailing, so let's say; Domain A likes to send a mail to Domain B, both are hosted on my VPS the mail does not arrive in the mailbox of the receiving party. It will deliver the mail into the inbox of Roundcube.

A lot of my customers are users of Office 365, some of them are using the Gmail solution, which is to import all the incoming email into the Gmail account.
With both solutions, the email gets into Roundcube.
I've tried this solution: https://help.directadmin.com/item.php?id=8 But it won't work.

Anybody got any suggestions?

Cheers,

Did you change the mx records on the directadmin box, i've had a similar issue when using external nameservers, where i just had to make sure the dns on the da box was allso correct.

Hi Vincent,

Yes i did. And it didn't solve a thing.
It's not a major issue, it's just disturbing.

that's odd then.

If you open in The MX-records menu ("E-mail manager" > "MX records"), there is a checkbox "Use this server to handle my e-mails. If not, change the MX records and uncheck this option. " make sure that's unchecked too. (I suspec that's the issue)

Keep in mind that Roundcube is not an inbox for email. It is just a email client like any other. So the email is being delivered to the inbox of the recipient.

Back