Mail/MX, NS and panel issues

aammiitt

Verified User
what is this message? Why am i getting this after i bought the license after the trail period?

Mail issue. Mx Records required. Also is the NS provided in the DNS records can be entered in the domain?Untitled.png

jamgames2

Verified User
@aammiitt

Personal License, meaning 1User (And) 10Domains ( count by All User )
Admin or Reseller or Normal User = 1User

Domain will count all User > 10,
mean it's doesn't count per User

Richard G

Verified User
mean it's doesn't count per User
Correct, it counts per account. And there may only exist 1 account with personal license, which is admin. So admin can have 10 domains.
Like Zhenyapan says, he needs to remove both accounts mentioned.

aammiitt

Verified User
Thanks a ton guys!
But then this sounds ridiculous. Coz there is understandably only one Admin and the other two are actually below it. I can remove the reseller account that's... still okay but the User i would need for the developer's to access a separate panel other than the DA root access. Sounds absolutely insane and unfair...

Richard G

Verified User
Sounds absolutely insane and unfair...
That's your opinion. The personal license is very clear about it. It's a personal license, 1 person, not more persons.
You could create separate FTP accounts for developpers with seperate access for example, that is possible.
Nothing unfair about it, there is a reason the price is that low for the personal license.

aammiitt

Verified User
I understood that now Richard. Thanks!
I did a blunder in removing the users/reseller. I just tried to remove the reseller but missed the fact that the user having the files and DB were all under it :(
Once i removed it.... the user under it with everything else gone..... :(

I have a local backup but that 1 month back. in between a lot of work/data entry was done.... can't find that. Is there a way to retrieve that?

Also again httpd service went kaput
Error: /usr/bin/systemctl start httpd.service 2>&1
why does this happen again and again?

Richard G

Verified User
can't find that. Is there a way to retrieve that?
No I'm sorry. Linux is not like Windows. It does not have a trashcan for removal as root under console and there is no undelete option.
Always take care before you remove things, that you have recent backups, just to be sure. I also learned the hard way when I began, so you're not the only one. ;)

As for your httpd service, that has to be investigated, but you already have another thread about that, so lets keep that in that thread. And in a 3rd thread smtalk already answered you to test something. Please to not double or triplepost everywhere the same problem.