Mails sent by my server are always tagged as spam by gmail

RR600

Verified User
They contain just an URL and credentials to log into a system (welcome email)

This is what I did so far:

- Added reverse IP
- SPF record was there by default (it pass the gmail check)
- Enabled DKIM (it pass the gmail check)
- Added DMARC record
- At gmail I tagged about 40 of those mails as legit
- I did search my server IP for blacklists and it seems to be clean

They still going to spam

I also contacted gmail team but I know it takes them years to answer.

Anything else I can try?

Try going to mail-tester.com and send a test mail to there.
You should get a score of 10/10 or at least 9.8/10.
If lower, it will be stated what is causing the issue, maybe that can shed some light onto your issue.

Must be some Gmail filter then, because if you have a 10/10 then your SPF and DKIM should be perfect also for GMail.
I'm afraid there's nothing to do except waiting for a Gmail reply.

What does your exim logs states about the mail to Gmail? Nothing about sending rates or anything else?

How strict is your DMARC ? and take part of the postmaster tools of gmail and add + monitor your domain there

This is how it looks
Code:
_dmarc  3600    IN      TXT     "v=DMARC1;p=none; rua=mailto:[email protected]"

It passes the gmail check, at the postmaster tools the domain appears verified.

don't need to do anything, just wait for longer day, because it's still a new domain. or your client can help you improve "gmail filter score" with set flag " It's not junk email ".

Finally, today mails started appearing into the inbox.

Thanks for the help.

After a while they started appearing in the again as spam, without any change made by me in the server.
Filled an issue with google but they never answered, I'm frustrated. :(

After a while they started appearing in the again as spam, without any change made by me in the server.
Filled an issue with google but they never answered, I'm frustrated. :(
YUP if you do all things right at your site server that is.

Same with other Large MAILproviders i think only Politicians and LAWS should forbid this kind of MONOPOLY behaviour to get al clients on their own mail..

I don't understand why the BIG HOSTING company's don't stick their heads together and file a complaint.

Is this because they are also GOOGEL and MICROSOFFIES partners ? ;)

AT LEAST IN EU i expecting more from Politics to do some against this unfairness and unethical competition... of those....

While also most scammers and spammers are even using those MAILPROVIDERS to not go to spambox, and that is even more frustrating.

Privacy office 360 is not or was not complaint with EU rules and and ...

Last edited:
If this is a new server, do not immediately send email from your server to gmail. Get some good reputation first. The trick I did was, creating some new fake accounts from gmail, then

Use those accounts to send email to your server, then when you received from your server, you need reply with a good content of email with list-subscriber with DKIM header (see best practice how to write a proper email).. and on the gmail receiver, mark that email you sent as trusted.. If you keep doing this many times, you will pass their blocklist for first impression but if they blocked you permanently you have to write to their support to unblock. When you get unblocked, do not start sending emails. Use my trick above first to get a good impression. Note that when gmail user mark your email as trusted contact or not spam, you actually got good score there. I'm not sure if my method is illegal. Just let me know if this should not be written and I will edit this.

Last edited:
Back