mailserver do not receive emails from certain parties

RichardRSR

I am not an expert, but have a domain with emailserver (on directadmin).
Since last weekend some parties that send e-mails to me, got a message that that email connot be sent (so I don't receive any emails from their emailservers).
These are 2 of the messages e-mail senders receive when sending me an email:

(1)
SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
550-Your message to <[email protected]> was classified as SPAM. Please
550-add more content, cut down on HTML links, use fewer naughty words etc.
550-Also, ask your IT dept to make sure your mailserver has REVERSEDNS, SPF,
550 DKIM, and is not on any black lists. Your score:

550-SPF: 199.115.117.7 is not allowed to send mail from deutschebahn.com: 550-Please see http://www.open-spf.org/Why?id=prvs%3d2253faad6%3XXXXXXXX%40deutschebahn.com&ip=199.115.117.7&receiver=srv2.topplatform.eu 550 : Reason: mechanism> #SMTP#

It seems the outgoing mailservers do not allow them to send email to me.
I hope anyone can inform me what happens here...

They have SPF record

v=spf1 ip4:46.18.62.6 ip4:46.18.62.69 include:spf.deutschebahn.com include:spf2.deutschebahn.com include:spf3.deutschebahn.com include:spf4.deutschebahn.com include:spf5.deutschebahn.com include:spf6.deutschebahn.com -all

Maybe this ip 199.115.117.7 where they sending from is not in that record therefore not allowed, could be spammers. or even worse., if that sender and ip is real and not spammer... you have to ask them to change that part.

If you're realy sure then whitelist is option but be carefull with that

While Looks not good. is probably not good then .

Or when not then they sending mail through their ISP or so with that ip adress, so also then the sender and Deutsche BAhn has to take care for that, if you do whitelist then only that emailadress if ........

Last edited:
Ikkeben, thx. (I'm Dutch by the way)

The strange thing is that at least 3 companies (with own mailservers) seem to have that problem now and cannot send emails to me.
Further my hosting company has reduced my "spam filter strength" and it seems to work now...

Strange for me

Back