(Maybe Bug) Imagik Custombuild Not Updating Installed Version Number

Mr_Bob

Verified User
This is more of an annoyance than a bug really because I can just edit the version number and the problem goes away, but I figure I'd post here in case there's a larger issue. Upgraded to the recent Imagik 3.5.1 build via Custombuild for both php versions installed (7.4.25 and 8.0.12). Custombuild keeps telling me I need to upgrade because the build script is setting the installed version to "@PACKAGE_VERSION@" as opposed to setting the new 3.5.1 value. Rebuilt via the GUI and via SSH using the ./build method with the same results. Yea, I could change change the version referrence - it looks like PHPINFO at least recognizes the correct ver of imagik installed, but it's frustrating. Image Magick is also working fine in the background and, actually recently, updated just fine with no version number issue on the Custombuild side.

Preferably there's a way for me to fix this without manually editing the version number.

Preferably there's a way for me to fix this without manually editing the version number.
This could help you?

Also do forumseacrh before post, and when post include versions: OS, DA, custombuild scriptversion nr.... ;)

Ha - look at that thank you! I'll just fetch and rebuild once I get back to a desktop.

Thanks for the pointer as well - I did a search for the error and nothing came up in search, but on recollection I may have limited it to "this forum". Wouldn't have thought to look in announcements. The price of my impatience ;).

Back