Monitor your mysql instance

SiraoGomes

Does it interest anybody if I can provide mysql monitoring (say for $49 per mysql instance)?

As a tool of self interest I wrote an eBPF program to get queries, their latencies and other aggregated metrics. eBPF will result in very low overhead monitoring and be fast and secure. You just need to install eBPF and my apt-get package. No configuration required, but only for mysql versions 5.6 and 5.7 till now.

I can package my work and make it available in some time. Same work can be done for Redis, RabbitMQ, NGINX and other OSS.

Does it interest anybody if I can provide mysql monitoring (say for $49 per mysql instance)?

As a tool of self interest I wrote an eBPF program to get queries, their latencies and other aggregated metrics. eBPF will result in very low overhead monitoring and be fast and secure. You just need to install eBPF and my apt-get package. No configuration required, but only for mysql versions 5.6 and 5.7 till now.appvalley tutuapp tweakbox

I can package my work and make it available in some time. Same work can be done for Redis, RabbitMQ, NGINX and other OSS.

issue got solved!!

Back